Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find the latest information on an important project for the region?

 We have all the latest info on major projects in the region. Just follow the 'projects' link above to get the latest update.

How do I update my address on the electoral roll?

Updating your address through the Australian Electoral Commission automatically updates your details for Federal, State and Local elections. You can update your address online at https://www.aec.gov.au/enrol/update-my-details.htm

Who looks after roads around the electorate?

Roads around the region are the responsibilities of all levels of Government. It just depends on the road!

Councils are responsible for most of the roads across the region with funding grants coming from the Commonwealth and State Governments. Key transport routes, such as the Oxley Highway and New England Highway are the responsibility of the State and Federal Governments. Please contact me to report any issues so I can join you in the fight for better roads in our region.

Where can I find a Justice of the Peace?

We offer a JP service from my office at 13 Fitzroy Street, Tamworth from 11-12, Monday to Friday.

Please feel free to give my office a call at 6766 1422 to check availability.

If you can't make this time, there is an online register of JPs in the electorate at https://www.jp.nsw.gov.au/findajp 

Subscribe to Regional News

Sign up with your email address to receive 
news and updates from the Tamworth 

Name *